Friday, April 8, 2011

oh hai

The past year has been a mash of all sorts of #win and #fail. It's about time I start writing about it.

All of this started when I realized that most people that I read about in software testing were on twitter. What was once a platform that I use to spew out randomness and stuff is now more meaningful. I'm talking about having a direct line of communication with James Bach, Michael Bolton, Pradeep Soundararajan, Gerald Weinberg and Adam Goucher among others. Through these guys I've also realized that there are a boatful of Testing Vanguards within a tweets reach. Namely, Ben Simo, Michael Larsen, Matt Heusser, Ajay Balamurugadas, Markus Gaertne and Adam Yuret to name a few.

Don't get me wrong, I still dump a lot of random things in my feed which has been a source of all sorts of stuff but this would be another of my myriad attempts in expressing my thoughts beyond 140 characters.

I certainly hope this one sticks.

2 comments:

Pradeep Soundararajan said...

welcome to blogging and I wish you lots of goodies and expanding your network through this blog.

Santhosh Tuppad said...

I got to know very recently that you blog and glad to read your blog posts. I am following you on your blog now :) (This is Santhosh Tuppad and not his bot :D).