Monday, October 24, 2011

An Announcement

In the 15 months that I've been with my current company, I've had the pleasure of working with two of the best bosses that a test manager can ever have. They gave me a budget to build a team, complete 'creative' control of my team's direction, and gave me the chance to work with the best minds in the testing community.

Last December, we established a relationship with Sauce Labs which paved the way for Adam Goucher (@adamgoucher) to mentor my team in the ways of the pirate jedi test automation, and testing as a whole. Last March, my team were all granted multi-year memberships to the Association for Software Testing.

This November, another chapter in the iVillage test team is about to begin. I am happy to announce that starting November 1st, iVillage has partnered with Moolya Software Testing Private Limited as a test outsourcing partner. Moolya is a testing company built for and by testers. For the uninitiated, Moolya is the brainchild of Pradeep Soundararajan (@testertested) and Santhosh Tuppad (@santhoshst) both excellent testers in their own right.

These are exciting times for the iVillage testing team and I for one look forward to the many great things that both Moolya and iVillage can learn from each other.

No comments: